Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Another One off the List

It seems every year both Dan and I are trying to catch up and getting things off the bucket list.  This is why when Viking River Cruises announced a "free airfare sale" on their Russian River cruises I said to Dan.   Do you really want to see the Hermitage and the treasures within?  When he replied yes, I called Viking and now we are off to Russia.

This will be are second trip this year.  I am not sure if it is better to do multiple 2-3 week trips or just one long one.  I know on the jet lag recovery the one long one is better but I am not sure if I am ready to be gone another 9 weeks.

So happy reading we leave in a little more than 2 weeks, hard to believe I got the blog up and functioning so early.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Again

We are now at home and to recap St. Petersburg and our trip in general.  St Petersburg needs more exploring on our part.  The city seemed co...